Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Day of Jr High! :)




Alright I figure it's time for an update so here is my last day of school stuff!! This is Vanessa, me, Haley, and Alyssa. Oh man I'm missing school already!! Here are some more pics! Nick, Jordan, Tucker, and Ticen. :P
Chey and me :)

Alright so these next pictures need some explaining. Michelle, Cheyna, Natalie, and I buried a time capsule when we graduated from 6th grade and said that we would open when we graduated from Jr high. Well... That day came! So we opened it and it was way cool. There are pictures in there and we looked way little! It was fun to see. Check out the pics! :)


Alright then to end this fabulous day Cheyna threw a party! It was a blast! We roasted marshmallows, hot dogs, starbursts, and discovered that laffy taffys are pretty dang good roasted too. :) Then we watched Forever Strong. Dang good show! So here are party prep and actual party pics! :)Making root beer! Haha I love playing with the dry ice :P

Burning school work. A dang good tradition in my opinion! :)

1 comment:

  1. ...isn't it illegal for you to play with dry ice? cause you have to be eighteen to buy it! I'm telling!

    ReplyDelete