Saturday, June 6, 2009

David Archuleta!!


Hi Guys!! I'm going to kind of catch up on what's been going on lately since I just started my blog and I figure hey what better place to start then David Archuleta, right? :P About a year ago when David came to the Gateway during the American Idol finals my mom, my sister, Cheyna and I went to see him. It was way cool! We were less than 10 yards away from him the whole time. I got some pretty cool pictures. Chey and I had also stayed up the night before and made cool pink D-hats that said I love David all over them and a poster. When we got there a lady said she liked our hats and asked for an interview!! We were on TV a few days later! Then just this past March a bunch of friends and I bought tickets to go see him in concert. Then my mom heard about a contest on the radio to win tickets and backstage passes. You were just supposed to text DAVID over and over again and then they would call a random number that had texted in. Between my sisters and I we texted over 4000 times! Well it paid off. My little sister was texting on my mom's phone which was the one that won so she and I got to go back. It was way cool! I got a picture, obviously, and an autograph! Although meeting David Archuleta was amazing, it was probably just as fun hanging out with my amazing friends!! In the bottom picture,starting on the left, we had Jamie, Andrea (me), Brittney, Alyssa, Haley, Natalie, Cheyna, and my little sis Mallory. Amanda or my mom must have been taking the picture!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment