Monday, June 29, 2009

Top 10 Favorite Pictures!!! :)


Alright so stolen idea, I'm going to post my top 10 favorite pictures!
Alright so first off is this picture of the lumberjack club when we went to free pancake day at ihop. This was the coolest thing ever because I helped to start this club along with Cheyna and Natalie (love you guys!) We had somany good times throughout the course of our 9th grade year! :)

Ok, so this was just cool! I mean meeting David Archuleta, come on how can that not make the top 10?

Alright so I just think this pic is super cute! We're at the 9th grade dance making thoughtful faces! aaahhh Memories :)
Alright so all my pals and me at the David concert! One of the most fun days with the coolest girls ever!
haha this is a picture from my quinceanero! I love seeing how we all end up looking by 2 o'clock in the morning :P
My 2 best friends and me :) It'll be cuter once I get that dang metal off my teeth and we can take an after picture. haha
Ok so this just reminds me of the musical Cinderella! I love how we are all either laughing or on the verge of! I think goofing around backstage might have been even more fun than the actual performance!
Alright so this picture isn't great but going to see Wicked was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had! We saw it at the Pantages theater in California!!
My sister/best friend and me! Even though it's old, I think this picture shows our true colors. :)
Last but not least, the family!

1 comment: